Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 3 June 2017

July progressive challenge

Happy Saturday......


It's been ages since I last blogged,I don't do much

card making now,just once in a while..

Anyway it's a new month so a new challenge over at


If you play every month then the image is always free.

Lisa always gives us more,she also gives us 50% off the

entire collection for that month.

This month is FANTASY CREATURES

Below is my entry

Here I've used UNICORN SPAGETTI HEAD


I just love Lisa's art because I personally think

that her images dont need fancy backgrounds,the image

says it all,I always try and keep them plain and simple.

Hope you like him/her

Thanks for stopping by

Happy crafting!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.