Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 25 August 2016

Meoew

Happy Thursday...

today's posting is for Give a crafter a cookie

following the pic below


My entry below using Scaredy cat from Doodle dragons

its part of the colouring tutorial from the lovely

Jennifer Dove. It's called Copics, Beginner's basics and she is fab,

explains everything from,what copics are out there,refilling,nibs,

blending techniques,everything.Well worth a buy.

Copics are still pretty new to me and watching this

has helped me a lot,I'm now ready for my second purchase


Hope you like him


Thanks for stopping by

Happy crafting!!


3 comments :

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome image! Great card. Thanks for linking up at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.