Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 22 January 2015

Lets hear it for the boys!

Morning all,

                    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

                          have a brand new challenge and that is

                             LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS

                                                 and also at

                             http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/

                                 Challenge is MEN AT WORK

                                      Below is my entry using

                                FIST HERO from KENNYK



Glitter Text Maker

9 comments :

  1. Fantastic - this is certainly a 'boys' card and the other thing that is very often difficult to use and achieve to use is the deeper prime colours - so I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great masculine card! This is going to be one happy Dad!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SUPER card. Haha - sorry I like stupid puns. I really love the graphic comic-bookesque feel of this. Great job! Thanks for sharing your work with Crafty Gals Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME CARD!! I'm sure it would make any dad feel like a super hero!

    Thanks for playing along with our Let’s Hear it for the Boys Challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun image! thanks for playing over at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a super fantastic card Sheena. It is so colorful and I love the style and the fun image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.