Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 30 August 2014

New fantastic release and blog hop

Morning all you sassy fans,

                     This is one release I know you're going to love.

             Over at; http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

                       we have some new custom made images.


Our boss at sassy studios has done it again.

You thought the last one was great,well this

is going to blow your socks off!!

Lindsay gave us, the team the oppurtunity to have

our own custom made images

I chose JESSIE THE COWGIRL and boy I

wasn't disappointed.


Below is what I came up with.






Also I couldnt resist doing DARK ANGEL FAIRY



Hope you are following the blog hop you

should have arrived from the talented KITTY

If not please return to the START

Next port of call is the talented CATHY

Remember to leave a comment on each blog

to win fab prizes

Hope you like them both

JOIN IN!!

HAVE FUN!!!








15 comments :

  1. Great work Sheena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations. Great coloring. The images are fab.

    Hugs from your Sassy Sister Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Very eye catching and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always ecxating to see what you have created. Awesome projects and inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sheena - both cards are just awesome, I especially love the Dark Fairy! Hugs from your sassy sister Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheena, both cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these new digis are adorable on your cards - must put them to my wishlist :D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheena, these cards are AMAZING! Love all of them, but I really love the Jessie...my nephew is obsessed with Toy Story, so I know I will be using this image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful are all of your creations your so creative and your colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you made Jessie look somewhat different. The dark angel is beautiful in the greys and black.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both beautiful - love how you spelt out her name in the accordion card with Jessie in the centre. Great colour choice for the dark angel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cards. I do love the character Jesse.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.